ICLUB is looking for an Investment Relationship Manager (preferably with legal background) to support its activity. The position is responsible for communicating with investors on different legal and financial issues, KYC control, management and support of all legal aspects of the company and its business in several jurisdictions.
You will be responsible for managing all legal and compliance topics of ICLUB business in Ukraine and abroad. This is a full-time role.
- Communicating with investors on different investment and membership matters, including banking and legal issues;
- Fulfilling the AML and KYC profiles of investors;
- Other administrative + organizational support of ICLUB investors related to their membership or investments
- Keep updated the legal database of members/investors/investments;
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills including managing a multitude of tasks and projects, strong attention to detail, and a proactive mindset;
- Graduates with a degree in Law ( Finance or Economics ) from a reputable Ukrainian or foreign university;
- Advanced English;
- Knowledge of the Corporate Law, KYC/AML procedures;
- Systematic approach to collecting information, legal research, and legal issues analysis;
- Multitasking and professional flexibility;
- A proactive approach to work and initiative.
- Advantageous (but not compulsory):
- Basic understanding of how venture capital works;
- Basic knowledge of International and Ukrainian anti-money laundering legislation;
- Previous experience working on KYC / AML matters.
- Corporate medical insurance after the probation period;
- Competitive remuneration in the foreign currency;
- Possibility of working remotely or in our Kyiv office;
Interested persons should submit their CVs to [email protected]