UK/London, Switzerland/Geneva, Czech, Spain
ICLUB Global* is looking for a Senior Regional Partner (SRP) to join our team. The SRP will be responsible for driving business growth and revenue by identifying new business opportunities and developing and maintaining strong relationships with ICLUB members and partners.
*ICLUB Global is an international network of private investors. Founded by TA Ventures, the community allows you to invest in technological and high-growth companies in Europe, North America, LATAM, and APAC. One of the club's main features – investors are offered only deals that TA Ventures has personally financed, thus significantly reducing the risk of building their own portfolio. Also, ICLUB is an official member of the European Business Angels Network (EBAN). A minimum ticket for investment is set from $10 000 per deal.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities for ICLUB Global by prospecting, cold-calling, and networking with potential members and partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing members and partners, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded.
- Develop and implement strategic business development plans to achieve revenue goals and growth targets.
- Work closely with the ICLUB Global CEO and Executive Partners to identify potential opportunities and facilitate the new members onboarding process.
- Represent ICLUB Global at industry events, conferences, and other networking opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the private and venture investment industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in venture capital, business development, sales, or a related field.
- Experience in the private or venture investment industry is preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus).
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for business development and the private investment industry, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration via [email protected] with the subject line ”Senior Regional Partner for ICLUB Global”. Please, attach your CV and a few paragraphs about the reasons why you are interested in this position.